Do you Know that 77% of the people are using internet to buy products or services online ?
- 77% of the people are using internet to buy products or services online. The survey shows that most people do not like to pay cash because they’ d rather pay with their credit card, while others use it because they do not want to carry cash around in their pockets.
- The survey also shows that most people would rather buy something online than go to a store to buy it. This is because they do not have to deal with the hassle of traffic when they are looking for something, as well as avoiding long lines at the cashier.
- Having a website is almost a necessity to survive in today’s business world. Your website will help reach millions of people. It’s an easy way to build your brand and connect with your customers. Having a website opens up endless opportunities and benefits you in many ways.
- Every reputable company needs a website to stay in business, and yours is no different. Convert visitors into customers by creating an informative and quaint design that your prospective customers will love.
- 9 out of 10 teens are more likely to look for a product online than in a store. With the rise of online shopping, having a website that looks nice and easy-to-use is key.